New CRE Website: Back to School & Back to Work
September 2017 – Now that everyone has had a chance to vacuum the beach sand out of their cars and get the kids settled in for a new school year, we want to let you know what has been happening at Tartan Properties Commercial these past few months. If you are reading this post from the website, you have probably noticed we refreshed our visual brand to truly expresses our style. It highlights the work we have done in a new case studies section and better showcases the services we can provide to our clients. So, take a minute to surf through our new CRE website, and tell us what you think.
When we weren’t writing content for the new CRE website, we continued to create great deals for many great clients. Some of the high points include:
- Relocating Hometown Moving Services to a new 15,000 SF storage facility in Sterling;
- Renewing the lease for Herndon-based R&D firm Reintech Labs;
- Selling four buildings in Alexandria including an office condo on the Potomac riverfront for The Senior Services League, an historic King Street townhouse, and a free-standing retail building in Potomac Yard;
- Completing a 10-year lease with the GSA for a government storage facility;
- And, finalizing a full-floor, 11,000 SF lease with a cyber-security firm that will bring them to the Old Town waterfront at 110 S. Union Street.
The Future for Our New CRE Website
At Tartan Properties Commercial, we always strive to be on the leading edge of technology in our industry. Additionally, we try to provide the best marketing platform for our clients’ buildings. Recently, we added two new online services to showcase our listings to an even larger pool of investors and brokers. Starting this fall our listings will now appear on CREXi and theBrokerList. Our hope is that we can help our clients close their deals in less time than ever before.
As busy as it’s been this summer, we have found some time to recharge our batteries with trips to the beaches of North Carolina, the mountains of Tennessee, and a Buddhist retreat in upstate New York. So, we are tan, rested, and ready to go for the fall season and the sprint into the New Year.
Tartan Properties Commercial is a leader in Northern Virginia commercial real estate sales and leasing since 1973. Call our office today for more information on our tenant representation services or for recommendations of top design and architecture firms.
« Previous Next »